Wanna know a little more about SuperMom? Click here!
Photobucket
You are very smart if you found this hidden sentence!

My First Blog Award--- Thank You

Thanks Julie at One Rainy Afternoon for this award!




Pass it on!!
Accept the "One Lovely Blog Award": Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Some of my new favorite blogs that I enjoy:















Happy Reading!




SuperMom Signature

6 comments:

Kim Pickett said...

Thank YOU very much!

southeastcountrywife said...

thank you! i see you like a lot of the same authors as me...karen kingsbury, kathryn cushman, dee henderson. have you tried lynn austin and francine rivers?

Stonefox said...

Thanks friend! You made my day :)

Stacey said...

Thanks for the award. It was so sweet of you. Have a terrific Thanksgiving.

Carman said...

Thank you for the award!

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

I'm sorry to be soooo late in getting over to say "thank you"!

I'm honored to have received this award, and in the presence of all these great blogs, too. *grin*

Thanks again!
~ Lori

Related Posts with Thumbnails