Wanna know a little more about SuperMom? Click here!
Photobucket
You are very smart if you found this hidden sentence!

Do you love books? How about 2 FREE books??

Do you love books as much as I do? A trip to the book store, even if it is just to touch and look at the crisp new covers, has become an almost weekly ritual.

New books are great because the covers are so shiny and glossy and there are no bends or tears or creases in it, but used books are just as great because they I don't feel bad if my child knocks it on the floor and the cover bends a little, or if I bend a page with stuffing it in my purse on the way out the door. And because they can be oh so cheap!

At PaperBook Swap we share books with others....
Let me tell you how it works -- because it is so easy! I listed a bunch of books on the site (listing 10 books gets the first member in your household 2 free credits!) and I got 2 free book credits to get started. So you can order 2 books right away - free of charge -- and have them mailed directly to you! No strings attached. No gimmicks. No spam mail. Nothing. You just have to love reading books.

When another member selects one of my books that I have listed, I mail it to them. Yes, I pay for the postage.
(Books ship Media Mail so the average paperback books ships for about $2.80 ~ That means I get a book for less than $3! Can't beat that!) So I then get another book credit and I can select a book that I want. So another Club Member returns the favor and mails me one of his or her books free of charge. For every book I mail out, I get another book in return - a true shared system!

When someone requests one of your books, all you have to do is print two pieces of regular paper from your printer which includes the mailing address and the recommended postage. Apply the postage, and drop it in the mail. Hey, for a typical paperback, you don't even need to go to the post office.


You'll earn free book credits as you refer and get people to join under you! So what are you waiting for?
JOIN! Post some books! Start swapping and refer your friends and blog audience... You won't regret it!
Wanna browse to see if PBS has the authors you enjoy? Then go check it out here!

Oh, let me let you in on a little secret too! Many times members offer deals on their bookshelf. They will let you order three or four books for only one or two book credits. PLUS, if you offer a deal on your bookshelf make sure that they order at least two books. I often offer a deal if they order two books they can pick one for free. So I receive two credits to order two books from other people shelves, I send out three books that were just collecting dust on my shelf and it only cost me about $4 to ship! What a deal!

ALSO, if you want to just buy some used books you can also do that, here's how: Sign up for the membership. Go to the kiosk and click Buy Credits. You can buy credits for $3.45 each. That is still a great price for a used book... PLUS PaperBackSwap has rules for posting books so you will get a book in good to new condition, not writing or water damage. If you are not satisfied, they email the sender or the staff, they are great about working it out!

Hope to swap with you soon!
SuperMom Signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails