Help me promote my 2010 New-To-Me-Author Challenge
for a chance to win TWO books of your chose from those listed below.
Contest Ends Feb 3, 2010!
Contest Ends Feb 3, 2010!
(Click the picture above for details about the challenge!)
Here's how to help and WIN!
Winner is chosen by the one who has the most points.
You CAN do each multiple times, but please post a separate comment for each (including your email address) to earn credit for each entry.
Also remember to include a LINK when necessary.
Receive points for each of the following:
- Become a Google and/or Networked Blog Follower. (10 POINTS PER EACH) ~If you are already a follower, leave a comment saying so! That is worth 10 points too!~
- Sign up for (and activate!) the What YouReading Now? email! (10 POINTS)
- Join the Challenge! (15 POINTS!)
- Blog about it including the "I Took The Challenge" button. (5 Points)
- Add the "I Took the Challenge" button to your sidebar. (5 POINTS)
- Tweet about it. (1 POINT per tweet. ONE tweet per day.)
- Share it on Facebook. (3 POINTS per post. ONE post per day.)
- Email friends! (1 point per person you email.) (Copy the email to me: ladyverlinaATyahooDOTcom) Post a comment that you emailed friends and how many people you sent it to.
- Referral points: 3 point per each person who joins the challenge. Have them leave a comment letting me YOU referred them!
The WINNER gets their choice of any TWO of the following books:
(All books are in excellent condition, I have read them once or twice. These are NOT new, but again, are in excellent condition!)
(Click the picture of the book to be taken to the Amazon information page for each title.)
BE SURE TO CHECK BACK THROUGHOUT THE CHALLENGE,
I WILL BE ADDING MORE CHOICES!
Choices so far:
Wounded Healer (Homeland Heroes, Book 1) by Donna Fleisher
The Yada Yada Prayer Group (Yada Yada Prayer Group Series #1) by Neta Jackson
The Hidden by Kathryn Mackel
Committed by Flawed by Cecil Murphey
Extravagant Grace~ Devotional by Women of Faith
Includes Devotions by: Barbara Johnson, Luci Swindoll, Sheila Walsh, Patsy Clairmont & many more.
Completely Forgiven: Responding to God's Transforming Grace ~30 Day Study~
by Shannon Ethridge
Now, the not-so-fun-but-important stuff:
- This contest ends on January 31, 2010! EXTENDED.. ends Feb 3, 2010!
- I will announce the winner on February 1 and will also email the winner.
- The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email~ if no response a new winner will be chosen.
- Incase of tie between points, a random drawing will be held.
- 2010 Challenge and this promotion only open to US residents only.